CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Interestingly , Looking at Drill holes that VRX have done on...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Interestingly , Looking at Drill holes that VRX have done on there most southerly boarder which immediately abuts the CRB tenement is there BEST results..??

Which leaves the question? why would they not focus there or CRB drill there…

The reason CRB wouldn’t have drilled there or “Ausco” is the same reason they initially didn’t go after the ground that VRX hold…….and chose the Superior Ground Because there’s very strict Environmental Commonwealth Banksia/Growth issues.. Hence.. go back and look at the Size of the Mining Lease VRX applied for was 3000ha? if you look at the area VRX got Granted to them it got reduced by Dept of Mines/Commonwealth/Environmental Dept etc by 2/3 and is only 1000ha now.. This is probably the reason for continual delays on moving forward with the VRX Ground there… Hence pushing some news on Arrowsmith.. Arrowsmiths Sand is good for Concrete not Glass Manufacturing.. Well I guess like beach sand if you spend enough on A plant $25 Million Plus Plus wash/Magnetic separate the impurities you could bring it up close to the Glass Market… close anyway….

Thats why in the end I guess the CRB ground is far more attractive for many many reasons which I don’t think people understand…YET… And look maybe I don’t understand it totally, but general research is telling me on every bit of information available so far Grade.. Size .. and the underling tenure, CRB should count there luck stars what they Have is world class and top of the class world wide against ANYTHING I’ve seen in the Silica Market.. But time will tell..

Sorry Popeye I probably got of track but hope that sheds some light on the Area you questioned and reasons why..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.236K 309K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3256498 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.