CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Paydirt, thanks for sharing. Generally people feel embarrassed...

1. 3,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    Paydirt, thanks for sharing. Generally people feel embarrassed about getting skimmed. But I think the more people who share the better it is for everyone .I have bought mining stock for 40 years . This was a professional operation, judging by the skill used to promote it , utilizing strategies not commonly used on the Australian market . So much promised and so little delivered. Some have lived an easy lifestyle at the expense of many. if you look at the massive loses of those on market & those caught in the selling cues on two ocasions of consolidation & the amount that the stock dropped after those consolidations goodness knows the full extent of loses. And the fact that this has been going on for eleven years .So many promises , false starts , turnarounds , change in financial partners . One could be forgiven for thinking , anything was promised to get the money . Partners & deals were announced to market & then not heard of again - i can think of about six different instances . And there is plenty more stories out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.