UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

consoling view, page-7

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Excellent post Magix66.

Take heart dnbuck.

I have been away from my PC for most of the time due to work committments. Like you, i am prepared to see this through. Have most of my Super tied up with UMC and have not even bothered to check to see how far down it is.

Put in a buy order the other morning for .80 cents and was surprised when i got home to find it got hit. I will continue to buy in dribs and drabs. Hard to believe the price only a few days later is around the .50 cent mark.

May try again next week for a few more.

One thing is for certain at some stage in the not too distant future UMC will be producing high grade hematite and China will need more of the stuff. Whether its MGS or go it alone, i am not fussed.

But, i am buggered if i am going to let UMC shares go for a song. I think most long term holders feel the same way.
    China are still going to need more I/O even if the US fall over. I am convinced that China are in the boxseat as all this unfolds even if they are stockpiling I/O atm.

The facts are that we have top quality and plenty of it.
    Not rusted old Holdens and Rockchips. Things will change and the the patient ones will be the beneficiaries.

Cheers to all.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.