BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Consolisation of shares SPONSORED ADS AND UNSPONSORED ADS VOTE NO

1. al1
    2,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    For a better understanding of both look at the link below
    https://accountinginsights.org/understanding-american-depositary-shares-a-comprehensive-guide/

Both involve U.S depository banks owning the BRK Australian shares

"Their responsibilities begin with the creation of ADS, where they hold the underlying foreign shares in custody and issue corresponding ADS to U.S." investors.
    So its obviously to the Banks benefit to buy the Australian BRK shares at the lowest possible price.
    Without having to repeat what has been previously written on here, it explains why the share price has failed to rise after numerous positive reports.
    If the consolidation and U.S ADS listing were to take place after all 8 wells were in production and production figures and Net profits were released they most probably would NOT be able to buy at the present range of 0.009 to 1c p.s
    BROOKSIDE has failed to disclose if the ADS are to be
    SPONSORED ADS OR UNSPONSORED ADS
    READING THE ARTICLE IN THE LINK ABOVE SHOWS THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS DISCLOSURE.

There are UPSIDES and DOWNSIDES that are clearly obvious once one reads the article.
    And NO, i'm NOT going to respond to posters ,some of whom I consider to be rude,insulting and lacking any coherent mental facilities. They can go and do their own fact finding..I won't waste my time on them.
    ITS STILL A NO VOTE FOR ME
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6485/6485268-f281acfa30b066b0a667fb8ef6e8eb42.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $248.0K 26.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 23343173 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 14892506 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.