RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Inside money ...You think your smart saying my name and...

1. 217 Posts.
    Inside money ...You think your smart saying my name and threatening me do you?

Did you get that original statement from Daryl or one of his followers on RUM?

Rich …may be from your pathetic perspective on life.

Little kid .....hope to see you at the AGM I am a 6 foot 4 man and work as a professional but you already know that don’t you. Daryl been telling you too many fairy tales about me has he over at RUM

Spoilt….I guess I am spoilt having my mum pass away when I was 12 years old with breast cancer and struggling through life thereafter.

Inside Money What's pathetic is you hiding behind your nickname thinking you are safe with your Anonymity and free to make personal threats.

Unfortunately it sounds like you are a grown man but with the intellect of a 5 year old which I feel sorry for you.

I suggest you be really careful with your personal comments as legal action may be forthcoming.

Ah Daryl James (Rupe) Rum Owner you don't seem to know when to give up do you?

What's sad is that you think your behaviour is normal telling everyone else to hold their options whilst dumping. Don't worry there is a thing called Karma that will rectify the balance in this life.

As to continuing to personally slandering me I suggest you cease. Do all people who leave RUM get pursued like this and personally abused? Great endorsement for Rum and in fact for your personality..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.