RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

consort sell down, page-8

1. 7,432 Posts.
    where am i 'incorrect' mr/s one liner?jamit01 says transfer between exchanges is 'easy' for the likes of Market Makers.

Who do you think gets classified as Sophisticated Investors/Institutions if it's not Market Makers and their Favourite Clients?

yeah it'd be 'difficult' to transfer 50,000 but how about 5 million from placements?
    When does a 'private' shareholding get to be economical/worth the bother?
    You do realise that in a 100mil+ placement,taking 5 mil would be Minimum Allotment?

I'm very wary of Dual Listed Penny Shares.These Market Makers run an act on AIM much more deregulated than the ASX.
    Like I've asked a dozen times in various threads about whether shares such as RRS can be SHORT Traded on AIM.
    That such trading is not 'regulated' there like here on the ASX.

Puts a whole new dimension on Volume there IF one is able to Short.
    Also I've run into a 'problem' with London Volume Figures because it seems Millions get transferred After Close between Market Makers and,probably to the ASX.Such Transfers are not Trading[imho]

What's the actual London Code for RRS?My charting pack covers the UK but RRS London is some Gold Producer from Sth Africa or whatever.

I spend just as much time researching why NOT to buy than taking any notice of one line -'Hope [I'm] incorrect'posts.

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.