CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Conspiracy? Really?

1. 18 Posts.
    I sit back and watch and sometimes I speak....today I speak

Who in their right mind really thinks that the directors of CMY are doing nothing?
    Why would they?
    What benefit is it to them to run the share price down to nil and then announce that the reverse takeover (via a consolidation of shares, acquisitions/share issues and a new CEO) is not going to happen??

I am assuming that the directors hold shares and wish to see their shareholding increase hence the reason they are in business in the first place. Yep, they are failed miners and are obviously looking at other avenues to make a dollar or two..a couple of those haven't come off, however the biggie, the one that really has some obvious positives is probably their last lifeline and as such I am pretty sure they have their collective arses on the line attempting to get this one over the line.

The shares in this company have taken a pasting (in percentage terms) since the announcements. From my recollection it hasn't advanced but retreated over the last 3 months as we await the call to arms via a meeting to vote on who wants in on the deal. I know I want the deal to go ahead....I am sure the people buying in at .02 cents still want the deals to go ahead ..even if it is only a short-term trade or speculation.

So ... what do we do? We have a bunch of people that are prepared to wait in a relatively quiet manner i.e. me and there are others that want to march the directors down to a wall and shoot the bastards (not sure what good that will do) until the SP moves in a direction they want. Is it a "investor" v "trader/speculator" scenario ? I think it is, In my opinion we have the patient and impatient. Which is fine as we need all kinds in the world so one can feel superior to the other.

But as I sit here asking questions that Í don't really want answered, some do my head in and I would like to perhaps have them answered truthfully.

Q1. Why the hell would anyone think they can ring the company (CMY) and get a director or prospective CEO to tell them everything? If you owned shares in the Commonwealth Bank and they dropped a bundle do you think you could get get David Turner (Chairman) or Ian Narev ( MD and CEO) to take your call or give you a call back just because you hold some shares?

Q2. Since we "play" in the field of shares - I say play because if you bought this share on the back of the reverse takeover announcements you must have assumed some risk (I know I did). What gives the risk taker the right to moral outrage when things don't go according to what they want? The long term holders that thought bought into the company on their mining quest need not answer this question.

Q3. What do people expect to happen when they take too Hot Copper and either;
    a. make out that this company is the best thing (opportunity) since sliced bread? (optimist)
    b. make out that this company and its directors are lazy, shiftless, the anti-christ? (pessimist)
    I am happy with the optimist or the pessimist answering the question....

To start the ball rolling I will answer the questions as I see it ...noting I hold 6.5M shares at an as bought price of around .005 (just so people know i have some skin in the game. *** noting that I could be bullshitting or NOT - this is a forum for goodness sake and you should take what anyone says with the proverbial grain of salt.

Q1. I dont think a director should or needs to explain themselves to an individual shareholder, however through announcements and yearly reports the collective shareholders should be informed as per ASX rules and regs.

Q2. Moral outrage be damned because I sure as hell wont be outraged if the SP goes where I want given that I am the one person that assumed the risk versus reward scenario that this share offered. If the SP falls to .001 I will be pissed off at myself for getting it wrong ...but as for outrage at a bunch of directors that are more than likely risking a hell of a lot more ..nah.

Q3. I dont have an answer either way ..I am an optimist and hope the deals all go ahead..but I fully understand that the company has its failings but I don't think the directors are deliberately stuffing around. I have taken onboard that CMY offers the risk taker a nice reward if it all comes to fruition but if it doesn't ..so be it ..I got it wrong by backing the wrong horse.

Just my thoughts people - no offence intended to anyone

p.s. before you launch a tirade ...read and re-read what I have written to ensure the context is correct and yes there may be some typo, grammatical and punctuation errors but if you could overlook these it would be appreciated.

regards to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.