conspiracy theories and xmas brandy, page-31

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Why would the current government turn away boat people.
    Wasnt a previous Prime Minister's wife a business owner of employment agencies. Ah yes but they had to sell them for conflict of interest BDZ didnt you know that!
    Yes I did but here's a question 4 U
    Would you buy said businesses without some guarantee that success would continue!
    What better way than Immigration any types.
    I here Govt pays $3000 for every boat person that is found a job. $1000 for every foreign student that is found a job!
    Oh yeh and for those who take a taxi in Brisbane. Ever wondered how your Indian International Student is allowed to drive a Taxi? A Taxi Driver must have ABN an International Student is not allowed to own a business whilst here studying. So having to apply for and get an ABN should be illegal. Our sharp Government seems to overlooked that.

How about the many stories of Truck drivers or previous mine workers unable to get on in the mines. Yet we seem to be bringing in Korean welders no worries at all. Why? well they only get paid the award wage no penalty rates for working in harsh surrounding (which an Ozzie rightfully expects). Or the fact that the mine supplies accommodation for said foreigners charging them exhorbent rents for living in mining owned properties!

How about the chat I had with a University Lecturer telling me now how they are judged on how many pupils pass there course. Not the pupils judged on themselves. Ever had a chat with a Korean or Indian International Student, how many times did you have to repeat yourself before there was some understanding by the student?

Or how about the building of Halls in Schools (some that were closing down). One guy I spoke with has a mate that watched the Contractors charge $200,000 for a hall this guy could have built for $20,000. How does this happen? Is Nutall alone is his goings on, or is it the tip of the Ice Berg. Blighe makes comments about Joh's era as if Her Govt is pure. S who stands up and takes responsibilty of runnig the State whilst Nutall did his thing? Thats right Now One!!
    BDZ :((
    we are not amused,we're just too stupid (and Lazy) to hold our Govt properly accountible for there decisions. And looking through there statements for the real truth!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.