OCV octaviar limited

We are now up to 186 submissions with many very interesting and...

1. 143 Posts.
    We are now up to 186 submissions with many very interesting and some very distressing.

It appears excluding confidential, that we only have number 81 and 159 as PIF submissions accepted with several still outstanding.

We may never see the contents of the confidential PIF submissions, if any.

One can assume that ASIC now have a cast of many attempting to counter and cover their arse against every submission.

If most submissions have substance and the Senate does its job, we may assume ASIC’s days as we know it must be numbered.

However this may not assist the damage already and currently being done to PIF unit holders.

I appears to me that the committee Senators may not be suitably qualified or politically motivated to understand the complexities of the frauds being instigated and that a Royal Commission may the only way to go.

In my opinion it all appears to be a grand conspiracy with some of the legal fraternity being the main instigators in collusion with the big end of town thus making ASIC legless and a laughing stock of the nation.

On another posting;

Where is the nearest watering hole to 307 Queen Street Brisbane.

This is where we should have had and now have our spy’s and listening devices.

I love conspiracy theories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.