LOL Bowral"mainstream jessie"?Are you playing the man or the...

1. 8,256 Posts.
    LOL Bowral

"mainstream jessie"?

Are you playing the man or the ball?

n5435137 said "I do have to say it is funny reading through some of the very fringe ideas posted on HC."

So Bowral, I referenced "some of these fringe ideas" that have been posted on HC and somehow, you have taken offence, and yet, you agree that both theories are ridiculous. I sense a struggle - a conflict of the mind here.

Then we have Blackstone's CT - very well timed - on cue and as expected - as if it were his own words (but shown to be copied and pasted, including spelling mistakes) about the lovable Gaddafi - complete garbage. Do you agree with this particular assertion? Remember what I said about assertions? That was a beauty - copied and pasted/chinese whispers and all of a sudden, everyone believes them (well, not everyone).

Bowral, do you believe that really nice detailed background on the real Gaddafi?

Bowral, somehow I sense an acknowledgement of the flakiness of many of these CT's and yet your self-defence mechanism is still automatically kicking in...a conditioned response before checking the facts - a very "intelectual" process/response indeed.

Here we go again...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.