Re trump... i support him. he is a huge threat to the status...

1. 266 Posts.
    Re trump... i support him.

he is a huge threat to the status quo, this is why the corporate mainstream media hates him so much and constantly misrepresents his views. Yeah, he says dumb stuff, so what, at least hes his own man and thinks for himself. I find him very funny tbh, like hes some sort of hypertroll

This status quo, under Hillarys command, overthrew Ghadafi and destroyed Libya, tried to overthrow Assad in Syria using the same jihadi minions then all of a sudden when ISIS moved into Iraq they became a problem. This has then lead to the migrant invasion of Europe.

For this reason Killary must not enter the whitehouse, especially if shes a weekend at burnies style empty vessel, those that really control everything will have four free years to do whatever they want if they can keep her looking alive for that long.

but, you probably know this.

Re Jones, he is a comedian in my eyes and but he tells just as much truth as the corporate media. He is insane, but the world is insane right now IMO. I far more enjoy Paul Joseph Watsons trolling these days.

Due to PC insanity, their are a lot of things the lamestream media arent telling you and at least info wars gets the info out there.

They at least make good counter arguments and stop the msm from mind controlling you.

there s always another side to the story and polarity = mind control

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.