BTR 0.00% 1.6¢ brightstar resources limited

conspiracy theory !!!, page-15

1. 136 Posts.
    Dragone

Have been reading articles about Lloyd Miller III mentioned in your posts of past couple of days and looks like he likes to invest to 10% of the company he is interested in. Would appears that 2x investment is not sufficient for him and that is probably why he did not divest Rockmont Mining or Crocodile Gold, although both doubled in SP at one point. Also, to place 10% shares on market would probably have destroyed SP as we have seen when funds sold out BTR.

I have gone through all his announcements and looks like average is now +/- 20 cents, so if still buying to 10% would expect attempts to hold SP at present levels to end up with average of +/- 15 cents at best.

I mentioned his sales as they were made on or just after BTR made announcements to illustrate that it does not take a lot of shares to affect price. i,e manipulation. This has been going on for most announcements made by BTR.

Interesting to note that he likes to get involved in the company and influence its decision making progress, replacing board, selling assets etc as my post in this thread on 16/5/14 at 08:16.

Looks like he looks for at least 3x investment and would probably prefer a takeover to achieve this return.
    Or asset sale for cash in bank and return to investors.

Cannot blame him for doing what he does, but does not help us other poor holders.

Lets wait for next announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $113.5K 7.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 18284677 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2913140 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.