BTR 5.56% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

The research and discovery on this stock in the last 24 hours is...

1. 32 Posts.
    The research and discovery on this stock in the last 24 hours is as good as I've seen on this forum, well done guys.

I've held stock in two companies in the past few years where the SP was driven to unprecendented lows only for a major shareholder to make a lowball offer for remaining stock and be successful because the majority of small holders were relieved to be getting something better than what they'd seen for 6 or 12 months. What the small guys didn't realise or didn't care about was that the major shareholder had taken advantage of depressed market and economic conditions to push the price so low in order to setup the sting. This current state of affairs sadly looks all to familiar now and if I was to have a guess I'd say that if an offer came in over the next few months before a partner is found for Kitumba then it will be for 25c to 30c and will be successful. I used to think that the other major holders would reject a lowball offer but I was naieve in thinking they weren't all in on it together and the small holder doesn't have a hope.

The scenario I could envisage would be that Glencore increase their stake via third party so as not to attract attention before making a takeover bid whereby they pick up Kitumba for $40 mil, a fraction of it's true prospective value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $77.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $240.3K 14.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 13277228 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3503915 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.