RDN 4.65% 4.5¢ raiden resources limited

@Prod47,Sheesh @Prod47, you had me all excited there for a...

1. 1,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 988

@Prod47,

Sheesh @Prod47, you had me all excited there for a minute. I love conspiracies!

I saw ‘Conspiracy Theory’ and thought, “Ooh, they’ve discovered a UFO buried in Andover South and it’s thousands of years old, and it’s full of spodumene the buggers were trying to steal from our future Raiden Resources.

Then they looked underneath and saw the words, “Made In China”.

Honestly though, I would say that as per the previous responses suggest, it could just be the odd 1 or 2 trying to find out if it’s worth a quick dollar or not. I couldn’t imagine a professional organisation trying to establish a reasonable takeover offer would need to seek the opinions of shareholders. They would have it valued for what it is, what it’s potential future earnings could be, cost of development down the track, size of the deposit regarding life of mine etc.., and once they have a figure in mind, they will play the same old games we are all used to, probably price manipulation to drive out retail, instos given the task of taking large positions to dominate.

I think we are still a bit of time from this activity, and if and when it happens we will see it play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $125.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $508.4K 11.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1430679 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 867207 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.