GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I am an ex-holder. I will try not to let this taint things.I...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am an ex-holder. I will try not to let this taint things.

I understand that many ppl simply can't liquidate and face (presumably) large losses. We weren't alone or being amateurish...I know of at least 3 primo brokers who bought in at $1.15+

Me, I sold out late on and recouped my losses by re-investing what little I returned from GDN. I believe that whatever the Paradox results, there will not be a huge recovery in the SP. Look at other companies who are doing well and making progress, they are swimming against the outgoing tide of low confidence in speculative stocks but really not doing as well as they should.

If you like these sort of stocks, can I recommend a look at MPO, ESG and EGO. The first two are well structured and returning results, but not necessarily valued correctly yet. The last, is my spec bet for 2008 :)

I really hope it all goes well and returns are good, but I think the market is generally going to say "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

Realistically, how many LT holders will bail as soon as they get close to their cost position, if good news is announced. And what will the ensuing sell down do to the SP? And how will it recover from having been battered yet again, even on the back of good news.

I hope this isn't a downramp...I just kinda share some of your disappointment, and thought I would chip in. Please feel free to tell me to p1ss off, as I am not a shareholder :)

If nothing else, GDN taught me not to get emotionally involved in a spec stock. Shame I didn't remember it.. :)

Good luck all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.