NTM 0.00% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

conspiricy or not, page-4

1. 7,295 Posts.

Well it's very interesting that no postings have followed my previous posting in this Thread.
    Could some Posters here in RCP perhaps be RCP or SRE staff? Personally, I've been on a few Juries during my Life and experienced many other things and something that emerges is that when some One may be Guilty of 'wrong doings' they, 'shut up','hide', or hire a 'Mouthpiece'= Lawyer etc. An order could well be out here for some Posters to 'shut Up' because they could 'drop the Beans'.
    It seem possible that an order may be out to some Posters here to 'Shut up' about 'molys' previous posting here in this Thread because the real game plan here is to shake out RCP Shareholders before a possible inadequate Script offer is made for RCP Shares by SRE.
    Yes,it has been very Depressing to myself and many other RCP Shareholders and looks possibly all designed to suit SRE with making what woud possibly be an inadequate Script offer for RCP. I've changed my Sentiment here from Strong Buy to Light Buy because I consider that SRE could endeavour to 'short change' RCP Shareholders however some present holders of RCP may benefit ,Taxation wise,by an SRE Script offer.

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this Posting.

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.558K 889.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 294031 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 967895 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.