NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

Guys - the punters do not believe anything uttered from the lips...

1. 1,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Guys - the punters do not believe anything uttered from the lips of management unless its verified by third parties or God. The conspiracy theorys - well they're like water off a ducks back - this is RCP its not going to raise an eyebrow on this companys management record to date.

We all remember the "copper paydirt" announcement minus disclaimer,the cute photos of the samples and we can go on and on ad infinitum on management,past records,announcements,administrations,steptoe and son etc etc.

But we all stick around why? because the dopey unethical bas????s have the stuff in the ground - no one argues that point - its just a matter of how much and when?

The SP - well I believe the negatives (and lets face it theres a lot of them) are factored into the current price. .008/.009 IMO is great buying. What happened 5 years ago is not relevant - its today and what happens over the next 3-6 months. So as a low end specie yes - high risk definitely, worth punt? - IMO yes. SRE buy out probably - but their odds on to stuff that up as well !

(Yes - I am looking for re-entry)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.