AGY 1.14% 8.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Constant Investor Interview

1. 7,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1279
    Thanks for putting up the transcript @AzInAsia

A good insight into the possibilities of where we are heading.

Alan being a seasoned well respected journo certainly cut to the chase with some great direct questions that were equally well answered by Jerko without breaching asx market sensitive guidelines.

A great read and the take away for me is that we are very very close to official news on this,
  2. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Writing is plastered on the wall in red. I'm surprised the market has not priced all the amazing news into the SP yet. Seems everyoe is still very skeptical that all these facts are indeed reality!

Argentine government:
    "They were very much aware of what we’ve been doing and hopefully what we’re looking to do. Besides that they were very supportive."

Offtake partner:
    "we had our preferred off take partner as well be on site"
    "dealing with some Japanese entities who have come to visit the site a couple of times."
    "we’re looking for a strategic partner similar to Orocobre with Toyota"
    " We’re very much working along those lines of the offtake party that is keen to work with us"

Market demand:
    "there’s unlimited sort of demand in terms of parties who want as much product as they can get their hands on."

End state:
    "We’re currently conducting and looking to complete very shortly a preliminary economic assessment that will outline the costs, the capex and the opex of the stage three commercial phase operations of the project."
    "We’re aiming for that sort of ballpark of between 10,000 and 15,000 tonnes per annum"
    "PEA to have a 10 to 15 year mine life based on the current resources"
    "looking at between approximately US 150 million to build a commercial stage plant"

End state 2 (stage 4???):
    "doesn’t mean you can’t keep extending your mine life, it’s just more drilling, more works, more properties and so forth"

Straight from our CEO's mouth himself. I'm confident as ever in Jerko to deliver an amazing commercially viable company. He exudes confidence in every word spoken.

I'm not sure what more we could ask from Argosy. Look how far we have come in 12 months!

ALL IMO
    Last edited by Jlachmc: 03/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $23.62K 270.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61590 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.