AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Not quite sure where some got the idea that we r going to see a...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567

Not quite sure where some got the idea that we r going to see a 10/15 Kt stage 3 OT ???

They can only OT what they can commercially produce

which will be stage 1 potential production, and what JZ clearly mentions is they must prove themselves at this basic level first upscale or no upscale. 

He also mentions/intimates that the PEA would be released prior to any further deals being done. It seems this might be an ASX requirement these days as I’ve noticed other companies have not been able to release So-called company making DEAL annmnts prior to going thru the asx hoops and rings with more resource and project certainty via independent studies etc etc.

Potential Japanese OTer which is a major positive as they r aligning themselves away from the Chinese which to a degree will let them determine the OT parameters. The Japanese like CLEANER product so it’s no surprise they r after higher quality BG again over standard BG given they want to lower their exposure to Chinese LCE.

All in all I like where JZ and the team r taking this as they r being very strategic in courting this OTer. I don’t think JZ liked what happened last time with the OTer. He mentions again several times his concern for the shareholders and how He wants the best deal they can get.

As others have said its a matter of carefully proving their commercial capability then PERHAPS stage 3 rather than stage 2 IF they can get this OTer to do a debt deal. 

Question for me is why construct stage 2 ponds and production potential with only a stage 1 plant. I think we’ll almost certainly see high end stage 1 numbers as per Billy’s comments given the plant upgrades they were talking of. 

Next stage definitely a work in progress and not something to be taken for as granted. Imo more something along the lines of potential to fast track the project if they can come up with the right deal post the initial OT deal.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.