TZL 22.2% 3.3¢ tz limited

Yeah I noticed that the market cap a couple of nights ago was 0,...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Yeah I noticed that the market cap a couple of nights ago was 0, however did not notice the change in analyst. Maybe we are up for something shortly, I certainly hope so as it would be nice to get an indication of some direction.
    Maybe just maybe we might be out for news until this DKR thing is put to bed, but I just cant see why they have anything to do with it, obviously some sort of chess game is being played.
    Possibly they holding out such that DKR dont convert and CS can get more shares in the offing for their own clients.This is pure speculation as I said FB told me they were not holding any news.
    regards
    NB
    Hey TC looks like I was not saying porky pies after all, either way mate we are all a little frustrated with the lack of direction due no announcements but hey who the hell knows whats going on behind the curtains. I only get a little pissed when you hear posters saying NASDAQ announcement in 2 weeks, I would rather prefer intelligent discussion.
    I must say I am getting a little concerned that this IPO just may not happen this year as US sentiment is pretty bad as everyone can see from the jobless data announced in the US on friday.

Anyway very best of luck to all
    regards
    NB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.