NRZ 0.00% 0.8¢ neurizer ltd

Constitutional Lawyer help me please?, page-23

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149

I would be happy with a court ordered injunction to stop a federal politician interfering with the market by saying they are going to do what they know they cannot do, in order to cause a company operating legally, to close down

I would really like to see this evidence of pollution too. I'm sick of hearing the same line from Queensland having never seen one scrap of evidence of pollution.

I would like to see a gag. Stop damaging LCK. But only after this story is on the front page of every newspaper and financial press.

I would also like to see the greens have to pay LCKs legal fees for thia

I dont care about defamation, and no one can hold the tide back on this forever. I would just like to see ASIC step in if this is cause

Which seems cut and dried to me appears to be False and misleading statements that are known to be false and so targeted at one company that it is absolutely having an impact on the share price.

This company exists to do one thing. It is now a gas producer and its share price is below pre has. Would someone explain that to me?

Yes I know the long run. Fait accompli. I'm just ****ing angry because I had to sell some today and this cost me real money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.63K 1.554M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5231121 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1169684 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.