NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Constitutional Lawyer help me please?, page-5

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Fed law can override State law if there's a conflict of legislation. However, with ScoMo pushing coal and gas energy, I believe she will leave with her tail between her legs. It's not going to happen. Now, if Sarah H-Y has called LCK crooks then they can sue for defamation if her unfounded false comments have affected SP. And she would have to think very long and hard about whether she wants to put her party through a court case like that. Very Hard. The greens have 0 money.
    LCK could have easily sued over theIr last minute injunction time wasting shenanigans which would have cost $50K a day. They will have to think VERY VERY HARD if they can afford to pay for any financial loss.

Now, what I would do to counter her bra burning antics is to give the other side a voice. my mate is from Leigh Creek. He said it's a ghost town. The people there WANT this to go ahead so the region can have an economic boom for the shops, cafes and pubs in that area. They want jobs created. They want to put food on the table. They want customers. They want more money In theIr pockets and affordable energy.
    We need to hear the other side.
    LCK have been more than generous in working with the elders on this. They have received all their permits. Just because Linc f'ed up, doesn't mean LCK will. They've done the due diligence. Sarah H-Y has not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.543M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.615K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 40791676 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 29798550 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.