CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Construction continues, page-28

1. 2,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    I think we have both thought for some time that first pour would be earlier than June. Without digging it out, I think my post/guess about 4 months ago was mill completed late Jan/Feb, tesing/tinkering late Feb/March, first pour early April. I reckon Dave thinks the same but is holding his proven "under promise and over deliver" approach, which is prudent.

Also yes that comment about possible Blue Spec east open pit was very intersting, could be low hanging fruit.
    Yep the re-rate is underway IMHO, like a train leaving the station slow at first but building momentum.

Regarding CMM, I agree with you and Spec that this is more likely in 2-3yrs+, when more of our value has been realised and perhaps MC closer to CMM?? In which case would a merger fit the bill better than a buy out. Would that not be a synergistic / cost effective way of being a multiple mine company (for both)? Not dinner or diner but joint chefs? I would not be adverse to that so long as the split was fair (in a smaller way that Angnico Eagle and Kirkland Lake have just done/proposed).

Last edited by Watchfulbull: 20/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.