CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

construction is gaining momentum!!

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Construction is gaining momentum!, pity about the the sp....

I don't know what the day was but it looks like bid evaluation underway with award to follow, see below from cpl website......

Also, expressions of interest for IT contractors close on the 10th of jan with successful parties to be contacted within 10 days of f jan 10!!!!! Looks like they are in a hurry to set up the project site offices!!!

Could there be a raft of announce,nets coming???? ( I bloody hope so),,,

SP volume doesn't suggest anything positive... Also, why didn't hp take their 8m in option money and buy the stock up to 1$.... Surely they would benefit from a higher sp? I would say they'd are going to just go with the senior debt facility and go it alone, the options must be getting exercises otherwise we would have heard by now that they lapsed....looks like they want to top up the kitty by 8m to sure up deposits and payments to contractors!!!

Attention Contractors and Subcontractors - Vista Coal Project Construction Prequalification

The qualification period has now closed and applications were reviewed and scored. Successful applicants have been contacted to submit a bid. If you were not contacted, your submission did not meet the criteria for this bid. We will keep your application on file and should your skills match requirements for future bid tenders, you will be sent an information package. We also encourage you to check back to this web page frequently to learn about new bid tender opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.