JVG 0.00% 15.0¢ jv global limited

Well spotted, Mookie.This company is flying under radar in the...

1. 5,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2841
    Well spotted, Mookie.

This company is flying under radar in the current turmoil. They appear to own the market in WA with 97% of all residential door frames theirs. Interesting that there's been virtually no turnover in the past couple of weeks. No one panicking to sell. Conversely no one rushing to buy. Waiting on news, I suspect, and with good reason. Tenders in for residential towers in Sharjah and Ajman, as well as additional projects in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I didn't realise they had been operating over there for 15 months. My guess is we will soon start to see results from that presence and marketing drive.

They have some impressive competitive advantages, not the least being the ability to turn out a frame a minute. Plus the rust-proof zinc coated alloy, (naturally termite resistant) and most of all the benefits of precise measurement standardisation, saving significant time and money on the install. Construction companies can order 1,000 frames with confidence knowing each will be identical.

The more I learn the more I like it. This company is a flyer waiting to take off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JVG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.