GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

construction, page-25

1. 897 Posts.
    Hi Denial,
    Can I ask what makes you say there isn't big sellers? The selling is coming from offscreen and it is fairly relentless in small amounts totalling to larger amounts.
    They let the stock build at a price point and everytime it does they sell into it from offscreen. That >400k at .80 may not even hold over the next few days.

It doesn't look like accumulation controlling the action with so much selling coming from off screen. It would be on screen if they were trying to push the price down but the sellers let it build at a price and then come in off screen to wipe it out. 82c was their sweet spot yesterday. They obviously can't dump it all or else it would make the old "Hag's" target look good, haha!

In answer to your quetion, the only thing I can contribute currently is that I expect Shine "might" be better news than we are expecting.

GBG are not drilling 14 different prospects but are concentrating on a few which means to achieve the 80-100mt target, one or two of these has to be a reasonably good deposit - and Shine is the one that is getting the publicity.

I've taken a position in ROY lately on the premise that what they prove up will be worth substantially more than ROY's market cap, giving ROY good odds of a decent runup.
    GBG is counting on Shine too as a substitute for Mungada but we can't tell how much will be on GBG's tenement and how much on the JV's?

GMBhag,
    Mungada was the sticking point with the EPA, it has been removed from the application, so it looks like full steam ahead. GBG has said numerous times that the EPA approvals will be successful- and they should know!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.