HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

Afternoon all, After going through the most recent threads its...

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1220
    Afternoon all, After going through the most recent threads its become very apparent a few things have and are currently happening, being....

1. Management has failed to deliver on sales
    2. MGMT have misled their shareholders
    3. A lot of people, myself included have been burnt by this company
    4. A lot of unhappy people venting

None of this is constructive to the company (mostly their fault of course) So lets try something a little different, It's become very clear that management read this forums, i can confirm this myself from earlier emails i was sent by management, I can't imagine they feel good about the way the company is progressing - unless they are soul-less and genuinely enjoy the barrage of complaints and abuse that has been thrown their way and enjoy seeing their shareholders, including themselves losing considerable money, so lets provide them with a little constructive criticism to get the company back on track, I'll start with a few major flaws i see, please add to it - But take note that anything off track or of no value will be reported.

1. They are not disclosing all relevant information for their dealings, or purposely disclosing information to make themselves look bad which doesn't make any sense - Refer to most recent quarterly and their payments to iGalen, Goodwill and Shipley - If your going to give money away, money that the company clearly needs then they should at least state why.

2. They seem to be very tight on the purse strings to expend any money on marketing or approvals, What has there been no proof provided of their TGA submission ? For the right classification not this exemption fluff.

3. They keep stating that MGMT have not sold a share yet they refuse to provide a Top 20 - Recent one, If you want shareholders to have faith in you then the least you could do is provide them evidence of this otherwise it looks like another ASX dodgy play on retail.

4. What is happening with the airports trials ? The simple blurb in the quarterly stating tests are ongoing does not cut it, how about they state how tests have gone thus far.

5. Board changes, its very clear the right team for the job is not here, Why are they refusing to step down ?

6. What is with the abundance of products, Natshield is the company maker, that is the reason majority of us are here and the sole reason that this company could turn into a $300m MC within a few weeks, why are they not focusing on that ?

7. Staff costs are ridiculous for the market cap, Who exactly is on the payroll ? A lot are clearly not doing their jobs so boot them, simple as that.

8. They keep stating Natshield is having further testing done, Not once has it been made clear that this is against the actual human strain, There was no Ann announcing submission of said trials, soo..... whats happening ?

9. Due diligence - Do they actually do any on the companies they are getting into bed with ? Refer to SKN, OOH here - If you don't know how to properly research these companies then employ someone that does, cut this word of mouth DD stuff out right now, all your doing is getting yourselves into relationships that are providing dangerous and fruitless.

10. Last thing ill say is they have the product, the market is there, all the potential is there, clean the company up ASAP, hire the right people, change of board is necessary - Dr - step down, you have no clue how to manage a company, do you want to make money or retain control of a sinking ship ? Pay what needs to be paid in regards to marketing, approval, advertising, and focus on natshield - All your other products, which you have spent years researching and developing can easily be funded by sales from natshield if you play it right - Pull your head out, give up control of the company to someone who knows what they are doing and focus on what you are good at, not everyone is good at everything - Everybody has a skill and yours is not in managing a company.

I'll add to this later after reviewing comments from others.

Disclosure : Why am i still putting this much effort in when i don't hold ? I have friends still invested here and i would like to see them at least get their money back. Stay safe all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.