FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Constructive questions

1. 912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Morning All,
    This is a time when many of us are digging out the spreadsheets and revisiting valuation models and prospects. It's true that this can be quite a sobering exercise, and many of us LTH have expectations beyond 15c in the short term or maybe closing out at double that a year down the track.
    There are a few variables that could turbo charge SNE valuation, but the facts are not known or able to be disclosed in some cases. That shouldn't stop us forming and debating some well-informed views on this forum where there is a ton of experience and skill.
    1. CNE and others have commented on great economics based on flow rates, continuity, oil quality, etc. yet old hands with industry experience don't seem to have revised capex guesstimates accordingly. We could use more insight here... Anyone?
    2. The SNE 4 drill: what is at stake here? My working assumption is that it can boost 1C by confirming oil to the Eastern extent of the green area on the map. It's unlikely to be a massive kicker to 2 and 3C... Unless I'm missing something...?
    3. Lower BEL results... On the other hand could drive resource estimates sharply, because - in layman's terms - we were looking for the edge of the pool and discovered we were in the deep end... Thoughts?

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.