FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

Constructive questions, page-41

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I have a question (a serious question):

We drilled SNE-1 (as an example) expecting to drill a hole and for a certain 'area' under the hole to have oil.

We then drilled SNE-2 - my question is, did we originally expect the 'oil' in these wells to be isolated pockets? - because it is looking like that 'pockets' might be connected - hence getting consistent 100m oil columns everywhere we drill.

If these pockets are not 'pockets' but are all connected, surely this could significantly increase our reserves?

secondly, people keep complaining about the minimal amount of information been released - however - and this is a genuine question, what more information would you normally get? the information they have released so far appears ('appears') to be very similar to other oil company stocks I have held (for example: Well results).

I used to think that this agreement between the JV to disclose the least amount of information as possible was a good idea to protect our leases, however, my question is, what kind of information are they holding back? given that we know how much oil is in the ground?

Is it possible that the existing reserves could be significantly increased once the curtain is drawn back? we appear to have around 500mmbs but people are talking about the potential of 6billion!

I just want to know if this is even a possibility. There have been other major oil discoveries (40+billion barrels) and the way this one is been marketed you would think it would be more that 500million barrels ...

ele.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $51.68K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75177 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 187769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.