TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

consultantcy fees, page-2

1. 135 Posts.
    Hi Surf,

Not sure who this agency is or what work they have done previously (i.e. can't at the moment benchmark them or validate their work with other clients).
    I am sure they are fine - I would just be curious to see what the deliverables are.
    In my company we have consultants all over the place at any given time but usually Mckinnsey or BCG - which TIS could never afford anyway. However (and I used Mckinnsey last year to restructure 25 markets across Europe) there are clear deliverables, times lines and outcomes noted in the contract when the price is set. It would be great to see the contract that the agency has with TIS so we all know what we can expect from them.

The charts don't bode well at the moment for the share price - which is not a nice position to be in if in fact we are still hoping to strike any kind of deal (including partnerships).
    The time lines to CE are vague, but there is a general window that takes us to Q4, However if Management could be more proactive and professional with some market communications - it would be helpful , markets respond to clarity and transparency positively - the opposite is true when management avoids communicating.

As I do believe we have a very useful and marketable product , that could be huge in the right hands it is disconcerting to see the market reaction.

My objective is satisfy myself that we are at least on the right strategic path - and if not then to understand if my experience is relevant to add any meaningful comments (I have enough money in this thats its worth my while ),I don't want to shame management - just make sure they being open and transparent.
    My investment whilst not huge runs in the 100's of thousands(I have invested far more money in TIS than Management have) which is enough for me to fly down there for a face to face meeting which I am now considering for May/June.
    After all its my investment and I need to ensure it has the best chance of succeeding.
    The whole mushroom thing doesn't work for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.