AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Contact AGS, page-24

1. 396 Posts.
    Considering how close we are to the trial I think there is not much that hasn't as yet been covered and I doubt there is much more value to be added by speculating over speculation. I would expect most shareholders are pretty pissed at this whole fiasco but what was done was done, the bigger shame is the time taken to get to this point. Personally I don't think we were ever far ever enough advanced to take advantage of the high uranium prices so I think its a bit disingenuous to blame management for missed opportunities with regards to 4mile. I guess its easier for me to say this because I wasn't a shareholder again till relatively recently but for the most part you need to have faith in management but also you need to be prepared to take action if there is any funny business (aka Lynas - though im not overly familiar with the details). I reckon you should all take the next week off hotcopper because in my experience it can be unhealthy for the mind........well the shares themselves are the bigger problem, mentally taxing more often than not. Many of you im sure would be surprised how good it feels not being a shareholder.

Not long now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.