TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

My questions are unrelated to timeline/ drilling matters, but am...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    My questions are unrelated to timeline/ drilling matters, but am happy to ask (on your behalf) if I can ever manage to reach someone by either telephone or email. Have sent three emails (first one over three weeks ago & still unanswered) and have now made three telephone calls - all unsuccessful.

The +61 8 92874333 number listed on TAW's announcements as their admin number was answered by Claire (spelling?) from Gryphon Minerals. She informed me that TAW & GRY share offices. I asked to be put through to someone from TAW and she transferred me to an answering machine. Tried to contact Len directly on his number listed as +61 8 92874334 and it also went straight to a machine. No way of knowing whose answering machines they are - as there isn't any introductory message. Have previously left a message on one of these machines, but nobody has bothered to call back. Very frustrating.

Will repeat my earlier message again - does anyone on this thread have a DIRECT email address for either Wayne or Len or a mobile phone number perhaps? Would be interested to know how others on this thread have managed to contact the company in the past. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.