CGV 0.00% 2.7¢ clean global energy limited

Investor 2009,This is what I posted 27/7/10:Post #:...

1. 225 Posts.
    Investor 2009,

This is what I posted 27/7/10:

Post #: 5562654
    Anybody have any answers to the following?

1) Does anybody have details regarding the events leading to John Harkins resignation of Care Super?

2) Same question regarding Linc Energy.

3) Anybody Know if his own consultancy practice was successful.

4) can anybody verify his Environment and health qualifications received in England?

5) Does antbody know Harkins' motivation for moving to Australia?

6) Is anybody aware if Harkin has ever been involved in a company that made a profit and distributed dividends whilst Harkins was CEO or contracted/employed. Further, has Harkins involvement ever been other than to use the ASX or other vehicle to raise capital?

7) Does anybody know the name of the Seattle based Company Harkins was involved/employed by before CGV?

8) Does anybody know what the % royalty of The mongolian project will be? My understanding is that CGV's return on the project is a tiny royalty for provision of technology once gas production begins (they own no mining tenements or leases). Has Harkins made it clear to CGV holders exactly what the benefits of this deal are or has he continued to "sugarcoat" and use smoke and mirrors to lead investors into thinking they are part of a deal that is fantastic when no details of any deal are forthcoming (if in fact there is any deal considering that inner mongolia is one of the largest coal producing centres in the world with minable reserves for the next 100+ years)

9) What happenned to the 180 million+ capital raising prom ised by Harkins?

10) Harkins Remuneration as CEO?

Any info would help.

Cheers

Now I think that deserves a clap. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.