VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

It is terrific that we have a site like hotcopper to discuss a...

1. 191 Posts.
    It is terrific that we have a site like hotcopper to discuss a number of issues and air our frustrations. However, if we really want our message to get to our Verus management, we must contact them and tell them what our views are.

It appears that the majority of VIL shareholders are demanding that our management "go all the way" and develop Fausse Point. If this is the case, then email Greg Lee and tell him so.

At the last count, there were 2,394 shareholders on the register. Surely, even if a small percentage of these shareholders are to contact the management, they must act and honour their demands.

I am sure that our management have a number of issues about Fausse Point to discuss and resolve with GGP (the former operator)and the other 10% holder, as both of them do not want to develop Fausse Point.

I have contacted Greg Lee, and I urge every Hotcopper poster to do the same. We have been waiting for 3 years and 4 months for Fausse Point to be developed. It is time for this project to be finalised.

You can contact Greg Lee by email at: [email protected]

Regards to all for the New Year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.