ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

contact the company

1. 2,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    All I read in the media are poorly written articles by 2nd rate journalists, talking down Arrium with vague reports of unnamed state and federal government spokes people that fully support selling Arrium to whoever wants it or broker analysts with no regard for anything other than lining their own pockets, de-valuing the company...blah, blah, blah...

I never read anything giving an acurate account and opinion of the people that own this company, the shareholders.

Looking at it from my perspective, and I have a great deal at stake in Arrium, I have bought into this company because of it's prospects and taken the pain particularly over the last few months in the belief that as revenues begin to flow from the ramp up of IO sales, the SP and dividens will also recover.

I shake my head when I read how much the SP has increased over the last week with the inference being that shareholders must be rolling in it and no mention that a great many shareholders would almost certainly still be in a loss situation.

Why is it that a company is for sale just because someone has made an offer to buy it?

I think the directors would be going a great disservice to its shareholders if Arrium was sold to a foriegn entity when the owners of this company are on the verge of reaping the rewards for hanging in there with it.

I have contacted the company and will contact the company again in writing this coming Monday to let them know in no uncertain terms that I am against any takeover offer at least until growth targets have been achieved.

I would encourage all like minded shareholders to do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.