WTM 0.00% 31.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Contact the company, page-19

1. 7,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    At the moment with this company they need to sort out a lot of issues they have brought on themselves.

As I stated much earlier there has been a consistent discrepancy between research share levels (Morgan’s et al) and funding requirements given in earlier presentations and they got away with this due to the bullish nature and progression they portrayed. It was mentioned on here by a few punters though.

Also the program was destined to fall apart at some stage, with or without funding. (The first major slippage was before the funding pull out remember). Now we don’t have any, but still with substantial amounts in the bank, the company has had to relay to the market the likely dates whilst it covers its tracks looking for new funding.

There has to be a recovery plan here and something with substance supported by facts and figures. Was anybody expecting rampant out of control dilution? I wasn’t, controlled dilution yes with limits set and funding procured accordingly. Naive? Maybe. But where is the recovery plan? I don’t see or hear anything - too soon? Crawl-Walk-Run remember.... don’t dither.

My personal opinion of DF is similar to most other miners, they are not actually very good at delivering projects of any major scale. The industry is a litany of failure mostly. When a mine is operating - different ball-game, but to deliver projects of this size you need the right delivery processes and mechanisms plus people used to integrating and developing over multiple technical areas simultaneously and significantly even the majors get this wrong - perpetually.

I await with the rest of us to see what the next steps actually are. At the moment I think I will be making an overall loss regardless. It’s just a mitigation of how much now. We’ll see. AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.