AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

contact the company, page-2

1. 58 Posts.
    Contact success people!!!!!! Am I awake yet?

I too have contacted the company and after some sweet talking of one of their employee's I was able to get a name at RET in Kentucky. They are the people doing all the drilling and connecting.

He told me that the Austin people are actually in Kentucky working with them directly Here is the scoop... I should win an Iphone for this!!

Apparently the Wilkerson was a good well but could not be hooked up until underground pipe of some sort was laid. They need that pipe to connect the well to the pipeline "skid" and measure the flow rates. He also said that two more wells have been completed and both of them had good gas flow.

He said to expect an announcement no later than Friday for at least two treated and connected wells. I'm now very happy again.

After a bit more kissing up he also hinted that the akk folks have lined up a large Australian bank and maybe a large brokerage firm to purchase any remaining spp shares. Something like 4m dollars worth and apparently for the same price as what we paid for it.

If anyone knows how to contact Kenny directly then please send this to him and let us know what he says.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.