ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

I love ISN purely for the debate and conversation.....Anyone...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    I love ISN purely for the debate and conversation.....Anyone care to speculate, any idea's or are we all in fear of being moderated....Who cares about the money, its purely a debate at this point....Good verses evil, money verses going broke, management are great or whoeful, the concept is great or crap, the investors are smart or stupid......what a joke.....300,000,000 asthma sufferers in the world, and we sit here being bagged because some think they know more about building and running a company with such a market...wake up doods, at least we are trying, and we are giving it a shot, and if ISN is the vessel, well so be it... If we win, we all win, and if we fail, we all fail, but at least with honesty in our hearts, and with a board with transparency and honesty are giving it a go, with their hard earned, and knowledge......I ask that no one bag the hell out of a company, biotech, that is trying to help humanity, go and bag the hell out of a failing oiler, silver producer, or gold explorer.....at least ISN are trying to pave a way with something that can help a brother, sister, father, mother or child....bag the hell out of a company throwing more emmissions into our skies, bag a company that is digging into our planet and destroying it looking for oil, bag a company that is looking for gold, something that is superfoulous of most in the world, but dont bag a company that is trying to make a difference to humanity....If this gets modded, well, no more needs to be said.
    M-T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.