ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

contact the man, page-54

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Metro whos bagging the company??

Just because someone posts a negative view based around the facts of the company doesnt mean they are bagging the company just offering a different view to the usual upramping and back slapping that goes on around here.

I have read more attempts to upramp ISN based around no facts at all on this thread then any where else.

At least when i and others post an altenate view its based around facts and not just hopes and dreams.

If you cant handle the truth/facts then put those on ignore its not hard.

Im not here to hurt anyones feelings or upset anyone although i can see how bringing up the truth and an alternate view based on past facts may make these feelings occur especially because money is involved and at .003/.004 its safe to say everyone is in the red but thats life i guess it happens to all of us at some point, no one gets 100% of their investments right.

I have no doubt ISN will get a pump in the future based on nothing but hot air and get smashed back down like we have all seen before but i do doubt ISN will be able to sustain any type of rise if revenue and cashflow isnt seen soon after a rise.

Due to the past history involving the wheezometer and lack of sales in the past 3-4 years i cant see how it will change in the coming 3-4 years.

It wasnt accepted in the past so i cant see it being accepted in the future. The wheezometer was declaired to be unpofitable and thats why the gen 2 is being developed but whos willing to wait around 2-3 years till revenue starts flowing and IF revenue starts flowing?

Its the same device but just produced at a cheaper rate and with the app coming out whos going to buy a wheezometer if they can buy the app that supposidly will do the same once the updated one is released 6-12-18 months down the track.

Why waste resources on a device and an app that are going to do the same thing??

Why persist with a technology that has failed to be accepted in the past 3-4 years??

Why did the inventor dump is holding on market?? Whats he know that we dont??

Why is cash burn so high when we are not even producing a device??

Whats the current and future projected profit margins of the wheezometer device and app??

Why are we paying so many directors/managers to run the comapany?? ISN is nearly burning as much cash as their market cap every year.

All valid questions that holders may want to put to management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.