CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

for what its worth,i just had a long chat with neil guest,and he...

1. 294 Posts.
    for what its worth,i just had a long chat with neil guest,and he swears blind there is no bad news to disclose.he gets updates every day from the plant and everything is on schedule. it seems there was a meeting mon with the man from h about what figures would be used and the meeting ended not well ,resulting in a sh-ty write up qouting max poss outlays and min poss income .
    it seems the co has decided not to reply as the sentiment in the market is such that no matter what cmr says at this point they are getting rubbished for it,
    he reckoned most of the selling is at the bottom half of the register and most of the trading is in fairly small amounts but lots of them.
    i think the point about market sentiment is spot on,look at the large amount of posters who say no stock but post regular to rubish cmr-weird
    its going to be a case of wait and see over the nest few weeks to see if they get it up and running,the prices of base metals are changing daily -so you either keep your fingers crossed if neil guest is telling the truth or sell out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.