HAW 0.00% 5.9¢ hawthorn resources limited

hi guys - lcyer here just wondering if anyone has had any...

1. 813 Posts.
    hi guys - lcyer here

just wondering if anyone has had any contact with HAW staff to see how things are going with this fantastic lifechanging JV we have all been involved in over the past 5 years.

how are the advanced negotiations going i wonder.

i'm sure all parties employed by HAW and LCY are negotiating a regular pay packet into their bank accounts. bve nice to see some negotiations that actually lead somewhere for both companies.

i look at LCY and see the 0.4c price tag. then look at HAw and see you guys are at 1.3 but that is post consolidation so its just as bad if not worse. feel for everyone involved with this mess.

would love to hear from anyone with HAW perspective if they have been in contact.

[email protected]

best wishes - but god knows what is going to save us now.

perhaps an alien invasion and the only thing that will stop their legions from taking over the planet is lots of magnetite iron ore and they are happy to take it without processing just by some form of tractor beaming up of mt bevan. then they leave us some military device that is 1000 years technologically advanced and the yanks want it for 100 bill.

watching too much tv, or is it that its 1am and i need to stop working and go to sleep.

like I said anyone who has had contact with HAW, i'd be interested in what they are doing/saying....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206711 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.