AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Contact

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    FYI - finally received a call back from Vivian at AXIOM late this afternoon following a couple of emails and phone messages. Obviously pressed her on all things AVQ and she was obviously very coy of the information that she provided.

Main points being however:

Company HOPEFUL of retaining Isabel and believes they are still best avenue for mining of the resource. Any other company would be set back approx 2 years and most likely wouldnt provide 20% to landowners as AVQ are doing. They guy they have employed to deal with the various government departments etc is at the mining office every other day SHOWING FACE and seeing what, if anything can be done to assist the process moving forward.

Some equipment has been moved to San Jorge however AVQ are treading lightly. Although they have the PL and the support of leaders amongst the various parties whom are pretty well educated, there are still many people whom in the area whom are very wary and cautious, especially in light of the COA. Hence, they dont want to come in with all guns blazing.

I asked her if aware of discussions on HC regarding costs and in particular RM's salary to which she acknowledged they were. She didnt mention anything on RM but did say that they have already undergone and major cost cutting structure with many consultants to the company scaled right back. I asked about the capital raising and which directors were putting hands into pockets to which she declined to answer at this point of time.

I pressed on getting further information to shareholders, both short and long term (obviously cant differentiate) to which she replied they would when anything MATERIAL is available for release. When pressed harder as shareholders feel left in the dark on may issues she did mention that briefings would be conducted soon-ish in both Brisbane and Sydney.

Other than that, she did just continue to reiterate that AVQ was working hard to get Isabel back (obvious) and to also chip away at San Jorge in the meantime.

Sorry couldnt get anything else but as mentioned and as i can understand, Vivian was very careful with her words.

Whom ever started the last thread VERY QUITE.......it is also very quiet. ssssshhhhhhh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.