FAR 1.92% 51.0¢ far limited

I try and contact every month or so and get pretty rapid replies...

1. 18 Posts.

I try and contact every month or so and get pretty rapid replies which I think is important for shareholders who basically want to be kept informed. Todays retrace was definately a little disappointing and you would hope it is not people 'in the know'but rather short termers getting impatient.

The email I received from FAR said,

'As you correctly surmise the timing is not in our hands however you may be rest assured that we will make an ASX release as and when we have the data and clearance protocols.'

So to me it doesnt feel like the Senegal results would be coming this week. It is in Rock Solid's hands and nothing FAR or we can do unfortunately. They want the results as badly as we do. They were giving a time frane for us the shareholders to keep us happy. Unfortunately they havent met this but it cant be too far away.

With Schwing update hopefully positive in coming weeks, Stokes Bay back this month and NE Waller developments APril - June will be sensational. The retrace today was not want the punters want but she'll come good.

I bought more today.

Farm ins will come...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.8¢ 51.0¢ $20.02K 39.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18396 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 69690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.