AQJ 0.00% 20.0¢ aus asia minerals limited

contacting ces - pachino?, page-23

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Haha - CES will (I expect) learn from this booboo. I can personally speak to the types of errors that you make when you're still a fledgling company and on the cusp of becoming something bigger. It embarrasses the hell out of you and it takes a lot of effort you could have better spent elsewhere reassuring your stakeholders and re-establshing your credentials. But they are going to have to do that - stop the mistakes and CES can focus on doing what they need to do for us.

This is a few-man operation right now, but the next 12 months will see a significant change to the scale and capability of the CES operation if they achieve their targets. Short of another GFC, coal prices won't be going backwards on an annualised basis. So they need to start on the road to establishing trust with us. Especially if they want to start unlocking the value in the iron tenements.

If you're a regular on HC, you'll be very familiar with companies larger and older than CES arsing up their ASX announcements. CES isn't your BHPs and ANZs etc that have entire divisions dedicated to investor relations and with all of the processes and checks in place to prevent this type of occurrence.

Yep, they should have showed more care, and they need to ensure that they do control these activities going-forward. I'll give them another go. If they screw up the next AGM posting in the same way, by when we should be talking some good income for CES and a SP several times higher, then I'll be pretty peeved. Although I suspect I won;t be so grumpy if the SP is up in the 25-40cent bracket...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.