MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

contacting meo management

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I would like to thank the MEO management for the hard work they have done in putting MEO in the position it is ATM.

Usually I find the ASX releases contain sufficient information, if read carefully. MEO are one of the better companies in keeping their SHs informed.

Notwithstanding this, I have contacted management on a couple of occasions relating to clarification of issues, without prejudicing disclosure.

By showing them courtesy in my correspondence I have always received timely replies either by phone or email and I thank them for that.

Speaking generally, I don't think an anonymous internet forum is the way to send personalised messages to the management of a company. If you feel the need then it is your prerogative but a little courtesy doesn't hurt.

Civility in the forum doesn't hurt either.

As far as ongoing business is concerned management can only release information as it comes to them with duty of disclosure and the interest of SHs and company always in their minds.

Let management run the company in relative peace. I know speedier resolutions are preferred but if you are a short term holder unfortunately you will have to wait for the next pump, which will come in time.

For those long term holders A#1 will be spudded later this year and we should be used to the waiting by now.

MEO will soon be well resourced to move on and become a bigger and better company.

Come on MEOmites, stressing out over MEO every day is not good for the constitution. Chilling out sounds good to me. The light hearted nature around the MEO forum seems to have all but disappeared.

That is my opinion - whether right or wrong but so be it.

I am heading off to relax with a Drambuie right now.

Cheers.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.