MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Epaka,I have read your comments regarding Anatol and I must...

1. 93 Posts.
    Hi Epaka,

I have read your comments regarding Anatol and I must say it was quite disappointing. As I am typing away I can see you checking my spelling too. I have personally known Anatol for almost twenty years. I am sure he can't tell you who he is but let me tell you that he has more than enough University qualifications including Engineering Degrees. Yes, more than one...You may need to ask him yourself to post his comments in various languages. I am not certain but English language could be his 6th or 7th language. I don't have much regards for many people, however, he is a man of very high calibre. He researches thoroughly and likes to confirm then verify before reflecting for the rest of the day. I am a CEO of three very successful companies and never had a problem with people with spelling mistakes. I look for the content and substance and not for silly mistakes. Frankly speaking, I prefer to read Anatol's posts and not yours. As you have posted earlier to him that you were trying to be constructive with you comments. I will tell you now that I am also trying to be constructive with my comments to you. Please improve on the quality of your postings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.