EWC 7.69% 1.4¢ energy world corporation ltd

containerized equipment...., page-4

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes Great news indeed Mont,

I am excited by Pirhana's exclusive news and also your unflinching interpretation and analysis of said news.

I take heart from your confident linkage of this nautical news to issues with POD, BPMIGAS and Gas Reserves.
    Once again i can only hope that someone ( maybe Pirhana or your good self Mont ) takes the trouble to actually inform BPMIGAS of this progress as unfortunately to my certain knowledge The Sengkang POD is in limbo as is the entire Sengkang LNG Project.
    This fact is derived not by random info spread by unaccountable Directors to willing HC Posters but rather by direct news from BPMIGAS officials , Indonesian Govt pronouncements and of course - the most decisive one - our ever spiralling share price.

The current sp is not one of a company that has a company making or breaking project progressing.
    It is the sinking sp of a company that is stalled , almost deceased, pushing up daisy's, this parrot is dead.

Ask yourself this - if there is good news about EWC out there - How come only a couple of EWC Posters know it ?
    The rest of the market won't touch it until there really is progress.

I still hold but you have to be realistic.
    When or if good news comes from Indonesia the sp will already be on the way up. I'm still hopeful the project may start in the next 18 months and i consider that a good outcome but at the moment ,there is nothing happening.
    Dreaming and fantising won't change that.

This next bit's for you Mont-

I have even more compelling news than Pirhana, i was told EWC plan to immediately build 2-5mtpa LNG trains on the Planet Pandora. They have secured provisional approval from the Na'vi elders and very soon...

Yawn..

Zzzzz....

Regards Shamish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $43.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.636K 188.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 69274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.