CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

I do not the think the "market" is pricing CTP's potential to...

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    I do not the think the "market" is pricing CTP's potential to zero Mrs Peel.

I think the short term/day (T3) traders are in fact the culprits in the SP fall over the last few days.

This is what has constituted "the Market" of CTP over the last week.

The Shorters are non existant,the volume is low circa 0.7% of total..so where is the mass sell off.

If the real dump was on you would be looking at greater than 10% of total shares being traded consistently over a week or more. This is not happening.

In my opinion it is case of stop losses being triggered together with mild panic sparked by the smart traders to buy in cheaply...there has not been too much trouble transacting the shares today...No mexican stand off ,so to speak.

The vast majority seem to be holding their shares.I am not so sure what Pattersons are up to with their excess ATM either...my view is that they are still holding some underwritten shares, but I do not have the proof.

So I will leave my thoughts with the capable shareholders.

Trade it the best way you see fit...It is your money after all. I will do it my way.

Cheers and good luck.

HR

Simply my view expressed above and are not to be taken as investment advice in any form...Punt how you feel and at the end you can only blame yourself or congratulate yourself..whatever your case is.

PS : there are not enough options on the sentiment list.
    Can anyone suggest other options to be added to the list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $14.33K 286.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333765 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 120916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.