TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Hi Thalius and Dradam, IMO! I think you may have got this one...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Thalius and Dradam, IMO! I think you may have got this one wrong but that's only my opinion. Impossible to compare alluvial mining with hard rock in-situ mining for tin. In alluvial mining nature has done the hard work , all the milling and grinding for you, at virtually no cost to the miner .even the separation of the tin by utilising it's high density is relatively simply . Unfortunately there are no significant alluvial tin deposits in Australia (at least none have been found to date). Mining a primary tin deposit is a much more expensive business. The ore has to be won using standard proven mining techniques, either underground mining or, hopefully ,cheaper open cut mining. Exoskarn tin deposits are notoriously irregular in form and often very difficult to follow up in the underground mine. Hopefully TRF's deposit ( if there is one) will be open cut. Perhaps the deposit to compare it to is VMS's Mt.Lindsay deposit which looks marginally viable at a tin grade of about 0.70% Sn equivalent( it contains tungsten credits) To prove up VMS's 13m ton resource they have had to drill hundreds of holes. Expensive exploration indeed! I don't think it's feasible to mine 0.05%Sn grades but that's only my opinion I may be wrong! Doubt whether OGX will be worth $1 , a trifle optimistic IMO.Whatever BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.