TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Hi, Dradam, , surprisingly you have at least two fellow hot...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi, Dradam, , surprisingly you have at least two fellow hot copperites who agree with you. There are, to my knowledge, no SIGNIFICANT alluvial tin deposits in Australia. I may be incorrect on that score but I am absolutely certain that YOU CANNOT PROFITABLY MINE A PRIMARY UNDERGROUND TIN DEPOSIT AT A GRADE OF 0.05 PERCENT TIN.The Renison mine have tailings which run at 0.44%Sn with extra credits from Cu running at better than 0.2%Cu. ( that is a grade 10 higher than your figure) and it is only recently that treatment of the tailings is considered a viable proposition even though the tailings are near to the processing plant, operated by the most experienced tin miners in the country, bear in mind also that the plant has already been paid for! If your premise was correct VMS would be worth maybe $10 per share not the current 10 cents! Your client might be able to profit from a small alluvial tin show, good luck to him if he can make a goer of it but don't try to give us any more of that rubbish by trying to equate a small alluvial show to an in-situ primary deposit under cover rocks! Please there are too many comics on H.C. as it is! The value of OGX is more debatable, frankly I don't think it will make $10 per share but that is only an opinion. I could be wrong on OGX in fact I hope I am! .Nothing personal but I think we need to be a trifle more careful with with our interpretation of geological data! .BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.